- Right atrium – located in the upper right corner of the heart superior to the right ventricle.
- Right ventricle- located in lower right portion of the heart below the right
- atrium and opposite the left ventricle.
- Left atrium- located on the left posterior side of the heart.
- Left ventricle- located on bottom portion of the heart.
- Fish like salmon contains omega 3- fatty acid to reduce the lower risk of the heart
- Oatmeal contains high in soluble fiber, it helps to lower cholesterol in blood.
- Whole grains such as bread and pasta is also good for the heart
- Berries such as blue berries and straw berries contains flavonoids like antioxidants, these are reduce the blood pressure.
- Citrus fruits are also high in vitamin C, which has been linked to the lower risk of the heart disease.
- Potatoes and tomatoes are rich in potassium which can helps to lower blood pressure. Deep fried potatoes are not good for health.
- Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, peanuts rich in heart fiber, they also contain vitamin E which helps to in lower bad cholesterol
- Legumes such as beans, cluster beans excellent source of protein without+ lot of unhealthy fat. Which may helps to control the blood sugar levels.
- Broccoli and all green leafy vegetables contain high in carotinoids act as antioxidants and also contain high in fiber.
- Flax seeds also contain omega 3- fatty acids
- Pomegranates contain high amount of poly phones which may helps to reduce the hardening of arteries.
Sri Peetam Street,
Behind : Bank of Baroda,
Ramanayya peta, Kakinada, E.G.Dt, AP
Ph: 0884-6459111, Mobile: 8885011326/329
Vydehi Nagar, Vanasthalipuram,
Opp: Sri Indu PG College, Hyderabad
Ph: 040-65459111, Mobile: 8885011322 /323 /324
For more details visit:
www.nadipathy.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org